JBL Premium Karaoke System Package
2 Unit : Speaker JBL
1 Unit : Mixer Soundcraft
1 Unit : Power Amplifier Crown
2 Set : Wireless Mic AKG
2 Unit : Mounting Bracket
1 Lot : Kabel mic & Kabel Speaker
Speaker Karaoke JBL
10 Inch Full Range
Utilizes a 10″ woofer and two 1″ silk dome tweeters. The 10″ woofer features a non-pressed long fiber pulp cone and pure nitrile butadiene rubber surround providing necessary stiffness and high reliability and capacity to withstand the tremendous accelerating force from the motor. An anodized aluminium voice coil former provides extra cooling for greater long-term power handling. The two 1″ silk dome tweeters provide warm, clear and crisp high frequency and wide, even coverage of listening area.
Power Amplifier Crown Audio
Power Amplifier (2000 Watts)
The Crown amplifier is a professional tool designed and built for portable PA applications. It’s rugged and lightweight, and offers unmatched value in it’s class.The Crown amplifier features an LCD screen with DSP speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan assisted cooling, XLR inputs, Speakon and binding-post outputs, short-circuit protection and more.
- Integrated proprietary DSP with LCD front panel display
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
- All products fill 2U rack spaces and weigh under 17 lbs.; weight sets a new standard in lightweight amps (20% less)
- Speakon and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
- Comprehensive LED status per channel
- 8 ohms: 475W
- 4 ohms: 800W
- 2 ohms: 1000W*
- 8 ohms bridged to mono: 1600W
- 4 ohms bridged to mono: 2000W*
*With 1% THD.
The Soundcraft combines all the features of the popular Soundcraft EPM™ mixer with a built-in 24-bit, digital Lexicon® effects processor, expanding the Soundcraft low-cost, multipurpose compact range.
The Soundcraft mixer uses the same AudioDNA® processor featured in many of the Digitech® and Lexicon outboard equipment including the highly respected Lexicon MX400 processor. With over 35 years experience, the Lexicon name is synonymous with the best reverb and processing in the business, ensuring the finest quality effects not usually found in a console at this price level.
The Effects section fits neatly into the mixers compact framework which is available in 8 or 12 mono input variants, both with 2 stereo channels and an effects send on each channel. There are 32 effects to choose from with a tap tempo function, 3 effects parameter controls and a user effects setting store facility. An effects channel level clip LED and Mute function gives the user even more flexibility.
|From Spring 2011 the appeal of the EFX mixers is enhanced with the addition of a custom designed effect for Karaoke use; this preset was engineered by Lexicon and tuned with expert input from the Karaoke markets in Asia to deliver a great out-of-the-box solution for professional and casual Karaoke usage.|
The emphasis with the Soundcraft EFX is very firmly on quality build and audio performance, with an easy to understand control surface in line with the Soundcraft professional range. The Soundcraft EFX uses the highly-transparent GB30 Mic amp (designed by Graham Blyth for the company’s 30th anniversary, and also used on the larger LX7ii and GB Series professional consoles).The Soundcraft EFX also offers all the features of the Soundcraft EPM most notably a configurable aux send, XLR and ¼” metal jack connector sockets, RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs, 3-band EQ with a swept mid on the mono inputs, 3-band EQ on the 2 stereo inputs, TRS insert sockets, inserts on all mono inputs, ten-segment LED output metering and a headphone output.
- 8+2 and 12+2 channel frame sizes
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap Tempo and FX setting store function
- 1 FX send on each channel
- 1 configurable auxiliary bus
- XLR-type and ¼” metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 3-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs
- Ten-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rack mountable
- Custom Karaoke preset
Mic Wireless AKG
- 30 Mhz selection bandwidth (depending on local frequency plans)
- 8 hours of operation with a single aa size battery
- Gain control on handheld transmitter
- Low battery indicator
- Noiseless on/off/mute switch on handheld transmitter
The Perception Wireless Vocal Set delivers brilliant sound and is surprisingly easy to use.
The SR 45 receiver provides professional XLR and ¼” jack outputs. The audio level and squelch threshold are adjustable on the receiver.
The handheld transmitter features a spring-steel wire mesh front grill to protect the dynamic transducer from the hardships of onstage use. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and makes your voice cut through any mix.
The system includes an SR 45 receiver, HT 45 handheld transmitter, universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapter, SA 45 stand adapter, and one AA size dry battery.
No reviews yet. Add yours!