Paket Sound System Line Array L-Acoustics ARCS
( Large Indoor / Medium Outdoor setup )
Sistem terdiri dari :
- 8 Unit : Speaker Line Array L-Acoustics
- 8 Unit : Subwoofer L-Acoustics
- 2 Unit : Amplified Controller L-Acoustics
- 1 Unit : Mixer Digital Behringer
- 2 Unit : Digital i/o Box 16 channel Behringer
- 2 Unit : Power Conditioner Furman
- 2 Set : Mic Wireless Sennheiser
- 2 Unit : Rack Case 10U
- 1 Lot : Kabel Mic & Kabel Speaker
Solusi sistem tata suara line array gantung skala sedang kualitas teratas untuk berbagai aplikasi seperti :
– Rumah Ibadah
– Panggung Musik Band Indoor / Outdoor
Desain solusi sound system ideal kualitas terbaik dan tepat guna dari kami untuk anda.
Speaker Line Array L-Acoustics
Constant Curvature WST Line Source
- Optimized for medium-throw rental and installation applications
- Plug-and-play package, quick set-up and easy flying
- Scalable directivity from 15° x 90° to 360° x 90° by 15° increments WIDE version / 15° x 90° FOCUS version
- Fills, distributed systems, FOH, central clusters
- Innate LF resources, possible extension with SB18m subwoofers
- LA4X/LA8 drive and protection, same preset for Wide and Focus
- IP 55 protection rating
High Power compact subwoofer
- 32 Hz LF limit, high power handling, low distortion and thermal compression
- Progressive vent for increased peak SPL, and minimal turbulence noise
- DSP presets for cardioid mode (symmetrical and asymmetrical)
- Pole mount for X series, ARCS® Wide/Focus and KIVA II
- Compatible rigging : ARCS® Wide/Focus
Amplified Controller L-Acoustics
- Cutting edge loudspeaker amplification, DSP, network
- High-grade 24 bit A/D converters, 130 dB dynamic range
- 96 kHz/32 bit floating point SHARC DSP
- 4 channel high efficiency amplifier section fed by 2 inputs
- 4 x 1800 W / 4 Ohms
- Advanced dual IIR/FIR filter algorithms
- Exclusive L-DRIVE system protection
- Complete onboard L-ACOUSTICS preset library
- LA NETWORK MANAGER 2 software for remote control & monitoring
- AES/EBU Standard on LA8 and LA-RAK
Mixer Digital Behringer
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7″ day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ’s and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System* plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Digital i/o Box Behringer
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 analogue, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P16 personal monitoring system
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading additional S16, SD16 or SD8 stageboxes—no merger or router required
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays for signal control on stage
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- Phones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- MIDI In/Out for bi-directional communication between BEHRINGER X32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- “Built like a tank” yet compact, all-steel 2U rack-mount chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Power Conditioner Furman
- True RMS Voltage Regulation
- True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers stable voltage output (selectable between 230V and 240V) to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities.
- Surge Protection
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter
- Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw .
- Isolated Banks
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- USB Charger
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- 30 Amp Rating
- 30 Amp rating featuring a high inrush thermal circuit breaker for added protection.
- 11 Total Outlets
- 11 total outlets (nine rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet).
Mic Wireless Sennheiser
Key Features :
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835 capsule on a lightweight aluminium transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
No reviews yet. Add yours!
You must be logged in to post a comment.