12″ Two-Way, Bass-Reflex, Stage Monitor/Utility Designed specifically to be a high performance 12″ two-way floor monitor, it can also do double duty as a utility speaker for use on a tripod stand or over a subwoofer, utilizing a single-position pole mount. A 70 degree by 70 degree waveguide is utilized for precise coverage. FEATURES
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
|Frequency Range ( –10 dB)||50 Hz-20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (± 3 dB)||75 Hz-20 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||70˚ × 70˚ nominal|
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||95 dB|
|Power Rating||800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)|
|Rated Maximum SPL||130 dB SPL Peak|
|Input Connectors||Two NL4|
|Operational Modes||Full Range/Bi-Amp|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||571 mm x 355 mm x 264 mm (22.5″ x 13.4″ x 10.4″)|
|Net Weight||19 kg ( 42 lbs)|
No reviews yet. Add yours!